Friday, August 28, 2009

Best Husband Ever

I just have to say that I think I have the best husband ever. Jason has been sooooo great during this entire pregnancy! He has been so patient with me when I was acting crazy during my first trimester, and is always there for anything I need, and 99% of the time I don't even need to ask! If I need to get up and get something in the middle of the night he makes me lay back down and goes and does it himself. He has picked up extra chores around the house without me having to ask, and always goes out of his way to make sure I am comfortable. He even had a pregnancy pampering kit delivered to my work last week! He kills all the scary spiders without making fun of me for it, irons my clothes without me ever asking, has no problem taking me to get food I am craving and is always there to give me a back massage! And, to top it all of, he is sooooooo excited to be a daddy. How did I ever end up with such an awesome guy:-) I love him so much!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jason is AWESOME!!

    Sounds like this little tator tot will have the best daddy ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... this says it was "Posted by Jason"... did Linds or Jason post this? :)

    Either way, I am very excited for your baby boy to get here soon!!

    ReplyDelete