Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Name Suggestions and Responses to Baby Boy News

So in the past two days Jason and I have received a lot of phone calls, texts, etc. from people wanting to say congrats on finding out were having a boy... Here are some of our favorites:-)

From Vikki (in a shrill, super excited voice): Really, a boy!! Yay!!! I wasn't going to tell you if you ended up having a girl, but I was really hoping for a little boy to play with!

From Addison: Addie, what should the baby be named? "Macaroni Cheese!"

From Hillary: Luke and I came up with a perfect name. Sir Duke Edgar Bartholomew Nations! haha.

From Ashley (she had picked out a tutu, and really wanted me to have a girl): "...(long pause)...Can I still dress him in a tutu???"

I'm sure there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment