Monday, August 24, 2009

Week 22

About baby boy this week:

At 11 inches, the length of a spagetti squash, and almost 1 pound, our baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn! His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. Inside his belly his pancreas is developing steadily, and he has wrinkles on his skin that a padding of fat will eventually fill in:-)




About me this week:

I'm still feeling great! The little guy is kicking and rolling around like mad, and I swear he does jumping jacks of the sides of my belly! I can only imagine how much stronger it's going to be in a few months! 4 more to go! Still no stretch marks, and I've gained 7 lbs now according to the doctor last week! Yay for me.

Jason's mom is coming to visit this weekend, and I'm so excited that she will get to feel the baby move:-) This will be the last time it will be OK to kick grandma! hehe.

Weekly baby bump picture:


On Sunday night my family came over for dinner, and Addison was asking Victoria if she had a baby in her belly, and then they thought it would be funny to give Addie a baby belly! How cute is she! I love my niecey pie so much:-)


Then, after they left, Kona was acting really weird and sat perched on the recliner chair footrest for about 10 minutes. So strange, that I had to get a picture!


Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great week!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys!!! I'm so excited to hear that you are having a boy!! I guess Kathleen is out this time around... whatever!!! Linds, you look frickin' adorable. I miss you mucho, but I'm glad to see that you are doing so well. 4 months is so close, which makes me really happy, because it is that much closer to my birthday! Take care of yourself - Kathy Smith

    ReplyDelete