Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby boy stuff...

So now that I know were having a little boy, I can't get myself to stop looking at little boy stuff! I'm so used to being around baby girls, and buying girl things, that having the chance to buy boy clothes is so new to me! I love all the little puppy, monster, bug and car outfits! They are so cute... It's taking all my willpower to not whip out my credit card at every store, or every website I visit! This is bordering on an obsession lol.




Outfits that Jason, my mom and I have gotten so far... This is so much fun!!

Kona looking at me like im crazy... Ya, hes probably right...

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey...and Grandma Barr hasn't even gotten into the action yet. But she will. I had to restrain her from buying little girl outfits while out at the base with her last week. She was positive that you were having a girl. Congratulations by the way!
    Love you,
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Boys Club! If he's anything like his daddy was...you're in for an adventure! Keep your china hutch bolted to the wall! Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete