Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 19

Yesterday was super busy so I'm just now posting the weekly update-

About baby this week:
This week the baby is the size of a mango! About 6 inches long and 8.5 ounces! His or her arms and legs are the right proportion to the rest of the body, and his or her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch.
About me this week:
I'm still feeling good! The baby is kicking harder and harder every day, and it's been fun having Jason feel it! My hips have started hurting when I sleep, but hopefully that doesn't have to do with the pregnancy and will go away soon.

We got the rest of the nursery furniture yesterday!! A couple of the pieces need to be put together, so I will get a picture once its done. We still have a lot to do on the nursery, but its a good start!! Now if we only knew if we were having a boy or girl...6 days to go!!!

Along with getting the nursery furniture, we got the peg perego stroller we wanted, our graco snugride 32 infant seat, and infant seat stroller frame this week from Jason's parents!! Thank you guys sooooo much!! You don't even know how much that helped us. Now if only we had the baby to put in all this fun stuff!

How far along: 19 weeks. Almost halfway there!
Total weight gain/loss: +3 lbs.
Maternity clothes: yup, everything!
Stretch marks: None yet, keeping my fingers crossed I don't get any!
Sleep: Not great the past few days, hopefully it gets better soon.
Best moment this week: Getting my nursery furniture delivered
Movement: All the time!
Food cravings: none really
Food aversions: none
Gender: We will find out for sure on Monday:-)
Belly Button in or out: Innie
What I miss: Being able to have a drink when I get home from work
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery furniture delivered this weekend

I'm really behind... belly shot to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment