Monday, November 2, 2009

Week 32

Last Friday was the beginning of week 32. I am definitely feeling more and more pregnant every day!! It is getting hard to stand up from sitting on the couch, sleeping has become more difficult, and our little goober is running out of room! Still, my back is feeling great, I don't have any stretch marks, and overall for the most part I am still feeling good! I am definitely counting down the days till my maternity leave though. It is getting harder and harder to get up every morning, and all I can think about is the baby! I am already nesting, moving things around in the nursery, getting things ready, and nothing is ever finished! haha. I guess that is to be expected though. We ordered some wall decorations, and they should be in this week! yay! I also need to go pick up the crib mobile that I ordered, which is waiting for me at JC Pennys:-)

About baby boy this week:

Little boy weighs about 3.75 lbs this week, about the weight of a large jicama and is about 16.7 inches long! He'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.

I will post the weekly baby bump picture either tonight or tomorrow:-)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs! It brings back memories of me being prego with my little guys! So glad everything is going well for all of you. Take it easy, "malama" yourself! Love, Jason's favorite cousin,Hairy Monster :o)

    ReplyDelete