Friday, October 23, 2009

Week 31

I'm 31 weeks now, since my due date got pushed up a few days.. Now baby boy is over 16 inches long, and about 3.5 lbs, the weight of 4 navel oranges! Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin.



About me this week:

It doesn't matter how early I go to sleep, I can't seem to get a restful nights sleep. I toss and turn all night, and I am sure it is only going to get worse! Because of this I seem to be constantly exhausted during the day. I don't know how I am going to get through the next few weeks till I go out on maternity leave on December 4th!! Also, last night I had a craving for orange juice and drank an entire pitcher over the course of the evening. I don't know it is is just a coincidence or not, but baby boy went crazy! I can't believe how much my belly was catapulting back and forth! Jason was at the Angels playoff game, but I wish he had been able to see it!!

Weekly stats:

How far along: 31 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: + about 17 lbs

Maternity clothes: everything!

Stretch marks: None!!!

Sleep: Sleep?? What is sleep??

Best moment this week: Getting a new OB and picking a pediatrician. Wow that's a relief!

Movement: All the time, especially in the evening

Food cravings: Orange Juice. I can't get enough of it.

Food aversions: Veggies

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: None- It better stay that way for a few more weeks!!

Belly Button in or out: flat. I don't think it is going to pop out much, if at all.

What I miss: sleep!!

What I am looking forward to: My baby shower tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment