Monday, October 12, 2009

Week 29

77 more days till my due date! That doesn't seem like very much longer! Jason and have started interviewing pediatricians, and we have found one that we really like. We still have 2 more to interview, but it's nice to know that we have one, and that we can only go better at this point! The pediatrician that we like says that he knows my OB, so at my OB appointment on Wednesday I'm going to ask her about him. Hopefully that gives me a better idea about his practice as well- Along with that, I am going from a OB visit 1x a month to every 2 weeks now. The big day is starting to get closer! It's getting harder to sleep, since my joints are loosening up and getting achy. All I want to do is sleep on my back so I don't put pressure on my hips and shoulders, but I can't do that anymore- ugh! I still can't complain though- Overall I feel awesome still:-)

About baby boy this week: This week baby boy is about 2.5 lbs, and about 16 inches long. About the length of a butternut squash. His energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in his hardening skeleton each day.




No comments:

Post a Comment