Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Week 28

Sorry this has taken a few days to post! It has been a busy couple of days. I found out I passed my glucose screening test! Yay!!! I also am not anemic, which is good to know.

Jason and I started childbirth classes last night- I really like the teacher, and I think it will be really helpful for us! It is the same class that I took with my sister Victoria when she was pregnant, but that was 2.5 years ago, so I don't remember much- It's also different having J there with me, and being the pregnant one, not the support person!

About baby boy this week:

Our little boy is now about 2.4 lbs and about 15.75 inches, about the weight of a chinese cabbage:-) He can blink his eyes, and maybe see light outside the womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

About me this week: I'm now in my 3rd trimester, and still feeling great!! Let's hope it stays that way:-) My sleep is off and on, some nights are better than others. Every day it seems like I am showing more and more!

Weekly stats:

How far along: 28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: + about 12-13 lbs

Maternity clothes: Everything

Stretch marks: None! Yay!!

Sleep: Some nights are better than others

Best moment this week: having Jason be able to hear baby's heartbeat through my tummy, not even using the doppler!

Movement: All the time. Hes an active little guy!

Food cravings: Outback coconut shrimp- yum!

Food aversions: Nothing really

Gender: Little boy:-) Hasn't changed! hehe.

Labor Signs: None, and hopefully none for about 9-10 weeks at least!!

Belly Button in or out: in, but almost flat

What I miss: having a beer, I'm not going to lie- a beer sounds really good!

What I am looking forward to: This weekend- It's been a long, tiring week so far

Milestones: Starting childbirth classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment