Wednesday, October 14, 2009

OB appointment

We had another OB appointment today- It was pretty uneventful, but thats good I guess! My uterus is still measuring 2 cm to small, but it has been since the beginning. The good news is that it is growing at a normal rate, so the doctor just thinks its because im really thin, and there isn't much covering my uterus to measure. I have another appointment in 2 weeks, so if I am still measuring 2cm small, she wants me to go back to the prenatal diagnostic center for another in depth ultrasound to make sure my little boy is measuring good, and that his weight looks ok. I'm not worried though, since last time I had a in depth ultrasound the baby was measuring big, even though I was measuring small- I just look at it as another excuse to see my baby!!

Anways, thats it. Not much to post regarding the visit.... The one weird thing for me was seeing the scale go up to 133 lbs. I've gained 16 lbs total so far!

1 comment:

  1. Okay 16lbs, that's it really? I'd say I hate you (I was more like 45lbs by this point), but you're too darn cute to say it!! You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete