Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 12

Today is the first day of week 12. He or she is the size of a lime, a little over 1.5 inches in length and 1/4 an ounce. The baby's bones are hardening, and he or she is kicking and stretching, as well as hiccupping! That seems like a lot of movement for someone so small!
As for me, I'm exhausted! It seems like I am even more tired now for some reason. I slept or laid on the couch for most of the weekend, but I guess thats what my body needed. I have been fighting some allergies or a cold, and being pregnant has made the symptoms 50x worse. I heard that would happen, but never really expected it I guess! I still can't complain though. I'm still not feeling queasy!



One fun thing that Jason and I did do this weekend was go to my cousin Gran'ts novel release party. How cool is that! My cousin is an author:-) Check out his book!


http://www.amazon.com/This-How-Starts-Grant-Ginder/dp/1416595597

No comments:

Post a Comment