Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BellaBand

Right now i'm in that awkward stage where I don't really fit into my pre-pregnancy pants, but maternity clothes are still way to big on me. I got to work today and couldn't breathe all morning because my pants were so freakin tight! So, I sat at my desk with my pants unbuttoned hoping I didn't have to get up to quickly... At lunch I went and bought a white and black BellaBand. What a lifesaver!! Ahhhhh I can finally breathe!!! My pants fit fine except the whole buttoning part, so this should really help for a while before I fit into maternity clothes:-)

We have another OB appointment tomorrow. Yay!! I love getting to listen to our baby's heartbeat. My mom is coming to this appointment with me so that should be fun!

Also, my friends Sean and Dianne are trying to get pregnant, and are currently going through IVF. Dianne had her egg transfer today and from what I heard everything went really well, and they even got a couple eggs to freeze!! Keep them in your thoughts and prayers this next week- Hopefully they will get a positive pregnancy test next Friday!!!

1 comment: