Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 2 of Work

Today was day 1 of my 2nd week back at work. It was so hard to leave Drake again today, after being with him for the past 3 days!!! I was told by a coworker that Monday's would always be hard, but still- ugh. He looked so adorable cuddled up on Jason's chest when I left this morning, all I wanted to do was crawl back into my PJ's and cuddle up with them! I'm so lucky that Drake and Jason get to spend Monday's together, and that I get to work from home on Friday's. As great as the Montessori school is, having him there only 3 days a week is much better than 5!

On another note, I was looking at the pictures that were taken of Drake at the hospital, and it's hard for me to imagine that he was ever that small!!! He still seems little to me, but at 12.5 lbs, he is almost 3x as big as he was when he was born 3 months ago! Wow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment