Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update

Once again it has been forever since I have blogged! Sorry about that. I promise I will get better! So much has happened since I last blogged. Drake is smiling and laughing up a storm! It is the cutest thing ever! It makes me so happy to see him so happy:-) His gas problems are pretty much gone since I have changed my diet, which has made him a MUCH happier kiddo! He is holding his head up pretty well, but is still a "bobblehead baby" sometimes. Drake has discovered his hands, and loves putting his hands in his mouth. He also has started to clasp his hands in front of him, and it looks like he is plotting something. So funny!!

I just really can't believe how fast he is growing, and how much he is changing each week. It is amazing to see each new thing that he is discovering!

No comments:

Post a Comment