Thursday, March 11, 2010

3 Months Old!

Drake turned 3 months old yesterday! I can't believe how fast the time goes by! Drake is doing wonderful at school- He seems to be enjoying himself, and whenever I show up he seems really happy, which makes the transition back to work MUCH easier for me! I think I will always feel that I should be staying home with him, but since I have to work, I am very happy with our childcare situation.

Yesterday evening Drake was sitting in my lap, and we were throwing the ball for Kona. All of a sudden Drake started letting out these big belly laughs at Kona! It was sooo funny! Every time Kona would come drop the ball at Drake's feet, he would laugh, and every time I would throw the ball he would laugh! I have heard him laugh before, but never so much at once, and never directed at the dog! Drake and Kona are going to be best buddies in no time!

1 comment: