Monday, September 14, 2009

Biggest Boston Terrier

Jason and Kona went to the 4th annual Boston Tea Party on Saturday, a benefit in Huntington Beach hosted by a local rescue society called Boston Buddies. From what I heard, there were hundreds of Boston Terriers and their owners there! There was a contest for biggest Boston, and Kona won! I couldn't believe out of the hundreds of Boston Terriers there, our's was the biggest. Kona is really muscular, so there were some that were heavier than him, but it was because they were fat, not tall like him. I always knew he was a big guy, but not that big! He won a fun goodie bag stuffed with all sorts of bones, chew toys and squeaky toys! Kona has been in doggie heaven ever since:-)

1 comment:

  1. I seriously have tears in my eyes because I’m laughing so hard! I love this dog!! He looks like he is so proud of his prize : )

    Rock on Kona!

    ReplyDelete