Thursday, December 3, 2009

Induction Dates

I found out today that my doctor has scheduled 2 different induction dates, depending on how my ultrasound goes next Tuesday!! Assuming that the ultrasound shows that our baby is staying at the same growth percentile or increasing, I will be induced at midnight on the morning of the 18th, two weeks from now. If by chance the bedrest and me increasing my protein and calorie intake hasn't helped, and the little guy drops lower on the growth chart, they are going to induce at midnight, the morning of the 10th. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the 18th!! I want to give him as much time as possible to grow before he is born! Hopefully by then I will have started to dilate and efface as well.... We will see! Keep our little guy in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment